Saturday 9 June 2007

Life coach versus self help books

Hello guys,

I hope you are well and today I want to talk about coach versus self help books, so lets get started.

You might say I don’t need a coach, I can read self help books, I can go to the seminar and change my life myself. Unfortunately is not true and here is the answer. You get a lot of information and knowledge from books and seminars, which is excellent but very few people are capable to put all the information into practice and take consistent action. Just think for a moment how many times you said to yourself 'I'll start going to the gym next week', 'I am gonna stop eating junkies', etc.; When time comes in 99% of case people do nothing and make excuses such as 'I am tired today', i got only 30 min. 'I'll do 1 hour tomorrow', etc. There are a few reasons for not taking action or putting off things you are suppose start doing right now. The main one is that majority of human beings are not accountable to themselves and here steps in a life coach who keeps you helps you to draw an action plan, breaks it down into small chunks and keeps you accountable.

To find out more about the benefits of having a life coach visit my website www.lifecoachandy.co.uk.

Until next time

God bless you

Coach Andy



No comments: